Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blanco 406203 Blanco Clean Silgranit II Sink Polish

Blanco 406203 Blanco Clean Silgranit II Sink Polish


Price : $9.75
You Save : $6.25 (39%)
Blanco 406203 Blanco Clean Silgranit II Sink Polish

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Keep the most often utilised location of your kitchen looking new with BlancoClean, formulated specifically y for cleaning Blanco components. A little elbow grease and some BlancoClean cleaner will avoid the create-up of lime and other harsh substances creating a lengthy-lasting look for your Blanco Stainless Steel sink.
Blanco 406-200 Composite CleanerKeep the most frequently utilized region of your kitchen looking new with BLANCOCLEAN, formulated specifically for cleaning Blanco Composites.Blanco 406-200 Composite Cleaner Attributes: Special formula for composite sinks New, Enhanced Formula Larger 15 oz. size Not advised for black sinks

Consumer Critiques


This functions highly properly in keeping/sustaining the sheen of a Silgranit sink. I have the anthracite color sink, and it can get somewhat hazy seeking from soap scum. The Blanco cleaner takes care of that particularly well, and returns the sink to like-new condition.
Extremely uncomplicated to use -- it has the identical consistency as Soft Scrub, so just squirt a bit in the sink, rub it in with a scrub pad that is secure to use on nonstick pans, rinse properly and dry/polish. Sink comes out so good looking you practically hate to use it and get it dirty!
It is pretty pricy, so I do not use it as my daily cleaner. I come across spray cleaners (like 409, Fantastic, etc.) function pretty nicely on the every day grime. I use the Blanco cleaner when or twice a month, so a bottle will last a pretty extended time. At that use rate the price tag is OK.

I have a black granite composite blanco kitchen sink which, in the 5 years since we installed it, has been gradually whitening (which I ignored.) However, not too long ago I was cleaning out a peanut butter jar for recycling and left it in the sink. My only guess is the fat from the peanut butter stained my sink fairly clearly white. I don't mean it looked like a bleach spot just that over the black granite was a whitish stain. I could not eliminate it with soap and water and as you know if you own this kind of sink - you can not use bleach on it, or a steel scrubber. I knew this item existed, read the mixed reviews on amazon, googled for house remedies and then just decided to obtain the item. All I can say is - it worked for me! It removed the stain left by the peanut butter with the initially application and, right after a handful of applications more than the next week, removed the white water marks left from day to day use. I am a rule follower and did "use as directed" on the bottle. So, I do suggest it.

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 1 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
  • ASIN: B000W0MQEQ
  • Item model number: 406203

By : Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

By Abu sujangi