Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blanco 406214 Blanco Clean Stainless Sink Polish

Blanco 406214 Blanco Clean Stainless Sink Polish

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
  • ASIN: B0018AIVOI
  • Item model number: 406214

List Price : $16.00
Price : $9.75
You Save : $6.25 (39%)
Blanco 406214 Blanco Clean Stainless Sink Polish

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Maintain the most frequently utilised region of your kitchen searching new with BlancoClean, formulated especially y for cleaning Blanco components. A little elbow grease and some BlancoClean cleaner will avoid the create-up of lime and other harsh substances generating a extended-lasting appearance for your Blanco Silgranit II sink.
BLANCOCLEAN Composite Cleaner 15 oz - 406214

Client Reviews


I enjoy this sink cleaner. It is superb. I have also applied it to clean parts of my stainless steel dishwasher. The standard stainless cleaner spray does not clean all the stains. This finishes the job on my dishwater and tends to make it look like new.

This operates nicely on my Blanco sink. Of course it doesn't take away scratches, but it does leave my sink smooth and shiny. I am on my second bottle!

By : Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

By Abu sujangi